St. Jude the Apostle School
is growing 21st Century Learners!
The St. Jude the Apostle Technology Committee, along with the approval of our pastor, Fr. Jim, has made great progress on the school’s long-range technology plan. All of this has been made possible by the on-going and amazing fundraising efforts of our St. Jude parents.
- Epson interactive white boards in all instructional classrooms (Kinder to 8th, Science and Math Enrichment)
- Wolf-vision document cameras shared and available to all faculty.
- (48) Dell laptops in moveable carts that are used for computer class instruction on Wednesdays and then available for check-out the rest of the week.
- (100) Lenovo ThinkPads distributed as follows:
- *33 laptops for 1 to 1 instruction in 8th grade
- *33 laptops for 1 to 1 instruction in 7th grade
- *(6) tablets in each grades 1st to 5th for instructional use
- Faculty members have a variety of devices for their use including;
- iPads, Fujitsu tablets and Lenovo thinkpads
- Over 5 miles of cabling across the campus & throughout the classrooms. We are wired well into the next decade.
- Both school and parish have Wi-Fi capability with public as well as secured (for students) networks available.
- Excited faculty and staff! The faculty and staff are busy sharing lesson plans and apps to use on these devices.
- Value to our students & their education………. PRICELESS!