St. Jude the Apostle School
is growing 21st Century Learners!
The St. Jude the Apostle Technology Committee, along with the approval of our pastor, Fr. Jim, has made great progress on the school’s long-range technology plan. All of this has been made possible by the on-going and amazing fundraising efforts of our St. Jude parents. We have just completed leases of laptops with Dell and Lenovo and with the help of a loan from the parish, just purchased 130 new Lenovo laptops.
- Epson interactive white boards in all instructional classrooms (Kinder to 8th, Science and Math Enrichment)
- Wolf-vision document cameras shared and available to all faculty.
- Sets of (30) new Lenovo laptops in 6th, 7th and 8th Grades for student use. Total in Jr. High: 90.
- Set of 24 Dell laptops in 4th Grade
- Set of 12 Dell laptops in the Science Lab for group use
- A cart of (30) new Lenovo laptops for use by Kinder to 5th
- Faculty members have a variety of devices for their use including;
- iPads, Fujitsu tablets and Lenovo thinkpads
- A variety of education software to support the academic program including: BrainPop, BrainPop Jr., IXL and Star Renaissance for the Accelerated Reading program and LA Archdiocese testing program in Reading and Math.
- Over 5 miles of cabling across the campus & throughout the classrooms. We are wired well into the next decade.
- Both school and parish have Wi-Fi capability with public as well as secured (for students) networks available.
- Excited faculty and staff! The faculty and staff are busy sharing lesson plans and apps to use on these devices.
- Value to our students & their education………. PRICELESS