eScrip.com : How to Register & Use it
• Log onto http://www.eScrip.com
• Enter our school ID# 136559072
• Register all of your Von’s/Pavilions grocery cards, debit cards and credit cards, including participating retailers such as Macy’s. Remember both spouses’ cards,
• Shop at participating eScrip merchants in person or online.
• See eScrip web site for list of participating merchants. (Von’s, Bristol Farms, Amazon, American Airlines, etc.)
• A percentage of your purchases will automatically be contributed by the merchant and eScrip program to SJS.
• SJS gets monthly contributions and reports (w/a 60 day lag time).
• Renewal in eScrip must be done annually (after the start of the school year typically). Need not re-register: just renew.
• If it is your first time registering, you will need to provide your phone # or User name.
• Returning users must log in with a Supporter ID# or User name.
• For the 2013-2014 school year, you can begin accumulating scrip credit in June, 2013 through at least March, 2014. Submit monthly reports to school office.
• Ralphs has a separate program. – Go to http://www.Ralphs.com.
• Must do a login on personal account # – sign in.
• Follow instructions – My Account – Account Settings.
• To register for St. Jude go to – Community Rewards.
• St. Jude School ID# is 84493.
Urge your extended family and friends to sign up for eScrip and/or Ralphs. Just submit their names and reports to the office for school credit.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact Cathy Eckley at email@example.com