Development of Young Christian Leaders
Monthly Virtue Educational Opportunities
Intentional focus on the development of faith and excellence within students
Student Assemblies with Virtue presentation
- Students are introduced to a new Virtue every month via student assembly
- Once a week, while in their religion elective course, student will be given structured lessons about a saint that entails many of the same qualities that the Virtue of the Month develops in a person
- At the end of each month, students will vote on a peer in their class that exemplifies that Virtue most throughout the month. This student is recognized at the Student Assembly the following month
Student’s Commitment to Service
Intentional focus of providing service opportunities for students
- Our Student Christian Service Program is developed to help provide both educational and emotional growth in students of all ages by exposing them to acts of service for a greater good.
- Students in grade K-5th are given a service occupation in which they will support throughout the year. Each class will provide one major service per year for their given occupation and in turn, we will expose students to the greater good that these service occupations provide for our community by attending field trips and guest speakers.